Why companies prefer Office 365 lies in the fact that it comes with very powerful features and availability depends on your company's subscription plan. Migrating to Office 365 isn't a challenge, but with a little planning, preparation, and guidance, migration will be easier.
You can download the office 365 backup from https://www.dataoutsource.com.au/ for the maintenance of your data. With that in mind, let's take a look at the top six reasons companies hope to migrate data to Office 365.
1. Increase employee productivity – As the name suggests, the most important feature of Office 365 is that users can access it anytime, anywhere. It's a powerful platform that enhances sharing and collaboration features to keep everyone in different places on the same page.
2. Simplified Migration – Migrating data to Office 365 is now simplified. Support is available during and after migration. There are companies you can buy them from and they have full support when you need them.
3. Inexpensive – With the changing size and organizational structure, Microsoft has now made Office 365 a cost-effective choice. Pay for what you use. Instead of agreeing to long-term contracts and expensive licenses.
4. Flexible Deployment Options – Organizations can choose to deploy in three ways based on their security needs.
in. On-premises deployment – including implementing plans for Office 365 Business, Business Premium, E3, or ProPlus.
b. Cloud Deployment – The most common deployment method for Office 365, migrating background services such as Exchange and SharePoint to the cloud.
° C. Hybrid deployment – In this type of organization, Office 365 is deployed on-premises and in the cloud.
5. Prevent the loss of data – Data and documents are the company's most important assets. The most powerful feature of Office 365 is the data protection and security component, which gives the company a good night's sleep.