Today, here in this post we will give you step to step instructions on how to install Netgear ex2700 with Netgear genie. Follow the instructions given below:
- First of all, make sure that your wifi router and extender is placed in same room. You can move the extender to another place once the setup is completed.
- Make sure that you have access to a live and active internet connection coming out of the main wifi router or not.
- Make sure extender must carry the latest and updated version of firmware.
- Now, plug in your extender into working electrical outlet and wait until the LED lights on your extender become stable.
- Connect a laptop or computer. Once you all successfully connected the device link LED should turn to solid green.
- Open any web browser and you will be automatically redirected to Netgear Genie homepage.
- Login to Netgear genie following the below Instructions.
Netgear Genie Login Instructions
- Provide the username and password and click on continue to run the setup process.
- Wait for some time and until the Netgear genie scan your available wifi network that are within the range of your range extender.
- Select your preferred network and click on continue.
- Type in the security key of your main wifi network and click on continue.
- Once you have connected your smart wireless devices to the new extended network, click on finish to complete the installation process.
Now, you can move your wifi extender to your preferred location. Make sure you place your extender within the reach of your main wifi router.